Despite the relentless push from the progressive left wing of Evangelicalism — like The Gospel Coalition and the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission — to turn the Evangelical Church into a Democrat voting bloc, a new poll from LifeWay Research suggests that more than half of Protestant pastors still support the conservative candidate.
But that’s the glass half full. On the other hand, the glass is half empty and as of right now, almost half of Protestant pastors in the United States do not support the president and are either voting for Joe Biden or are undecided.
That a pastor has to give much thought to whether or not he would support the current president or allow room for the alternative is mind-boggling. Despite Trump’s moral character flaws — and he has many of them — to suggest that the alternative baby-killing, pro-sodomite, candidate who wants to steal from the working class to give to the sluggard has the moral high ground is beyond biblically ignorant. Further, Donald Trump isn’t trying to legislate his personal moral character flaws into national policy — the Democrat party is.
- If You’re a Democrat, You’re Probably Not Saved
- If You Have Trouble Figuring Out if You’re For Biden or Trump, You Ain’t Saved
- The Gospel Coalition Continues to Push Anti-Conservative Politics While Legitimizing Democrat Voting
- Video Compilation Shows Why the Democrat Party is Unacceptable For Christians to Support
- Voddie Baucham Confronts the Absurdity of Legitimizing of Voting for Democrats