Understand the LGBTQ Playbook*, then don’t play by it. Here it is (summarized): It’s called “victory through victimhood” and was stolen from Second Wave Feminism (they learned it from the Marxists); it’s been used by sodomites since Stonewall. Works like this:
- All words are “violence” (dictionaries be damned).
- All sodomites are fragile, weak, and need protecting from the greater populace (like an endangered species). This triggers in decent people (manipulating our natural virtues) a defense mechanism, to defend the weak.
- All contrary opinions are categorized as “attacks” (again, dictionaries be damned).
- Project a hateful, violent, overtly-physical, assault-driven nature (like the story of Lot) on the rest of society that does not comply. Don’t worry; the media won’t cover it.
- If in doubt, victimize yourself. Graffiti your own “church.” Key your own car. And if one of your mentally ill members harm themselves blame Christians or hold-outs who have contrary opinions.
- Refuse to be called crazy (by acting so crazy it frightens people into pretending not to notice). When caught acting crazy, blame it on people who have previously pointed out you’re crazy.
There are some homosexuals who do not play by this playbook and keep their sexual life private (as most heterosexuals do). Of them, I do not write but only of those using the “LGBTQ” Agenda.
This was originally published on Jordan Hall’s Facebook Page.